Together with Bondix Intelligence, we have developed AirInternet SD-WAN. True WAN bonding with load balancing, fully transparent, a lightweight software client that requires minimal hardware.
Faster and more stable internet with SD-WAN
SD-WAN is the solution if you are struggling with a:
High hardware costs
With SD-WAN, two or more connections are combined into one connection, making the connection greater than the sum of the connections. Examples include:
- Combination of a fiber connection with a 5G/4G backup connection.
- A seamless transition to the backup connection.
- Combination of 5G/4G connections from multiple operators.
- Higher reliability and additional speed.
- Load balancing, where each connection is focused on a different transmission tower.
- Combine 5G/4G with Starlink.
- Combine the two best wireless Internet solutions.
- In addition, public IPV4 addresses are set up through Starlink.
- Combine an xDSL connection with a 5G/4G connection.
- Extra speed at peak hours.
SD-WAN is a software solution that QCS has integrated into a convenient plug-and-play bonding SD-WAN box (BSD-FIP). Modems for fiber, xDSL, 5G/4G and/or satellite are connected to this BSD-WAN box. You connect your router to the BSD-WAN box and the public IP address is assigned to your router via DHCP. SD-WAN is quick to implement, has low costs and high speeds! A perfect boost for your customers.